Friday 19 December 2008

im totally disgusted with the bunch of you, especially YOU! seriously, i was just being polite to not flare up in front of the instructor. but your freaking attitude is just pissing me off! and dont try to act as if nothing has happened after that by coming over to talk to us. you should spend more time reflecting on your own attitude instead.

and maybe it's time to reflect on why the number of ppl coming for lessons are getting fewer..

i cant wait for club activities to end. i know im not supposed to be saying all these. but IM SUPER GLAD. one more month. just one more month. and i dont have to see all the people i dont wish to see.

-

keep me busy from 19th to 21st!! date me date me!! :D 23rd dec please come quickly.. =(

-

and i'll be keeping you in my prayers.. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home